With a 30-year background in the building industry, Neil's transition into real estate was an easy move firmly cemented by his passion for helping people find their dream home.
Neil is passionate about the Byron Bay area and loves that as a thriving real estate agent, no two days are ever the same. Whether he's helping someone buy or sell a multi-million dollar home, or helping a first home buyer get on the property ladder, Neil loves that he gets to play a pivotal role in helping people from all walks of life achieve their real estate goals.
Neil is driven by community spirit. As a keen surfer and president of the Byron Bay Boardriders Club, Neil spends his spare time making the most of all the region has to offer.
- 2017 – Length of Service - 5 Years
- 2010 – Top 15% Captain Club Member
- 2008 – Top 15% Captain Club Member
- 2008 – Top 7% Multi-Million Dollar Member
- 2007 – Top 15% Captain Club Member
- 2002 – Top 15% Captain Club Member
- 2002 – Top 7% Multi-Million Dollar Member
Phone02 6685 7300
Mobile0419 274 798
- Download Vcard